SHUTTLE BOOKING INSTRUCTIONS
- You are required to maintain a current USHPA membership to be an active user of the shuttle booking system.
- If you book for friends you are responsible to ascertain that they have current USHPA.
- You must SIGN-IN to make shuttle reservations in the shuttle schedules below.
- First time signing in you will be asked to create a user name and password.
- If you account ever comes up BLOCKED... (hint)CHECK YOUR USHPA MEMBERSHIP
- For both shuttle services below, you may book up to 7 days in advance.
- You may book for others by increasing the quantity.
- You may delete or modify the quantity of your own reservation(s) up to 3 hours before departure time.
- Each colored box shows the start (departure) time and the end time (when the shuttle van returns to the LZ with bags).
- Always be 15 minutes early to allow time to load gliders.